Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Work continues

Took Tuesday off and got most structural items complete.

Progress:
  • New Door installed
  • Carpet installed
  • All wall insulation done
  • About 2/3's of roof insulation done
  • rerouted wiring
So now I'm all set to begin benchwork in a serious way.

Was able to get a Brass 2-6-0 Mogul ordered.  It is brass, and already painted as C&S #9.  Nice looking unit.  Will need to be regeared, probably a new motor and I want to add DCC.  Moguls did alot of passenger work and make a nice addition to the 2-8-0's.

Duncan gave me some really cool ideas on layout to change orientation.  I'm looking at those to see if I can incorporate them.

Hope to have a couple pictures soon to show beginning point and progress to-date.

To Everyone, Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment