Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Committed now

Or maybe I should be.

Had an electrical issue on old layout right on the curving trestle.  Did not feel like spending time to isolate on the old layout so I did the next best thing.  I cut it out.  So now I'm committed.  Old Layout is missing about 6' of track so running trains is no longer an option (beside as a test track).

Wife and son helped me carry it to the train shed and it's now sitting at the end on the middle peninsula waiting to be mounted in as part of my deck 1 to deck 2 transition track.  This is a freelance section but I think it fits the character of the Clear Creek between Golden and Forks Creek.

Have one item needing correction, there is a rail joint that I am not happy with, will correct it when this module is integrated in.

No comments:

Post a Comment